Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen! For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Flying!
We had a picture of Craig and EB that is almost just like this one! Just in case you can't see well enough, I have zoomed so you can see the delight on her face. Check out the original post for the whole story.
I've seen this before. Storing children on wall hangers to keep them out of trouble. Efficient as it may seem, it can lead to trouble. That is, granted, you can always find them in an emergency (unlike your keys), but the hanger hook has a tendency to mis-shapened colars (uncomfortable for the ciq).
Also, as you can clearly see in the picture, the father is straining to reach the baby. How could a altitudnally-challenged motciq make the necessary retrieval without a step ladder.
Without meddling, I have to say at a minimum, that the hook should be moved to a more convenient, lower spot on the wall.
I must inform James Dobson and his notable counterpart in the Efficiency in Family Group that the CIQ was never attached to any sort of hook or hooklike device. This child has been learning and growing by leaps and bounds and this week she learned to fly. That's all there is to it. We're embracing this new skill, though it does make her difficult to catch at times. :) Sincerely, The MOTCIQ
Really what we were trying to accomplish was a different type of experience, of course with a safer outcome. Lately she has been bored with the typical toys, and is too young to drive. So watch the new "exersaucer" for babies! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrI7mHVHlEc
Flying children?? Exersaucers?? Someone’s been visiting Sheboygan.
Transplant needs to weigh in on which is a more reasonable explanation of the picture: a candid and self incriminating shot of the use of a kiddie hook; or flying children.
For me and my house, we believe the exersaucer to be a diversion. Exciting to think about (where can I get one?!), but very distracting.
7 comments:
This is so dangerous.
what's next, sumo?
I've seen this before. Storing children on wall hangers to keep them out of trouble. Efficient as it may seem, it can lead to trouble. That is, granted, you can always find them in an emergency (unlike your keys), but the hanger hook has a tendency to mis-shapened colars (uncomfortable for the ciq).
Also, as you can clearly see in the picture, the father is straining to reach the baby. How could a altitudnally-challenged motciq make the necessary retrieval without a step ladder.
Without meddling, I have to say at a minimum, that the hook should be moved to a more convenient, lower spot on the wall.
James Dobson
Is there no one to answer the Dobson challenge?
Are we to take his comments as the rule of law?
Is there thus to be no more wall storage?
How can this be?
Its so convenient--it keeps kids out of the way when its time to vacuum.
Its environmentally safe--it keeps toxic fumes above olfactory gland level.
Its aesthetically pleasing--it places babies in a perfect position for viewing.
Let's think about this and not knee-jerk.
What say ye?
I must inform James Dobson and his notable counterpart in the Efficiency in Family Group that the CIQ was never attached to any sort of hook or hooklike device. This child has been learning and growing by leaps and bounds and this week she learned to fly. That's all there is to it. We're embracing this new skill, though it does make her difficult to catch at times. :)
Sincerely,
The MOTCIQ
Really what we were trying to accomplish was a different type of experience, of course with a safer outcome. Lately she has been bored with the typical toys, and is too young to drive. So watch the new "exersaucer" for babies!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrI7mHVHlEc
Flying children?? Exersaucers?? Someone’s been visiting Sheboygan.
Transplant needs to weigh in on which is a more reasonable explanation of the picture: a candid and self incriminating shot of the use of a kiddie hook; or flying children.
For me and my house, we believe the exersaucer to be a diversion. Exciting to think about (where can I get one?!), but very distracting.
Ralph at The Efficiency in Family Group
Post a Comment