Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen! For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.
I gues if it's My Visited States Map, I get to decide what to include. And I vote to include "airport only" visits. It's the only way I can count Hawaii!
Also, one might ask whether you should include places you passed through as a child. Like when we came back to the States, we landed at McGuire AFB and spent a night (or two?) at the BOQ there. Is it ok to say I've been to NJ when my only memory is watching Dennis the Menace on TV?
2 comments:
Do "airport only" visits count?
I gues if it's My Visited States Map, I get to decide what to include. And I vote to include "airport only" visits. It's the only way I can count Hawaii!
Also, one might ask whether you should include places you passed through as a child. Like when we came back to the States, we landed at McGuire AFB and spent a night (or two?) at the BOQ there. Is it ok to say I've been to NJ when my only memory is watching Dennis the Menace on TV?
Post a Comment