What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Congratulations, Graduates!

We got to spend Saturday evening with the Scheffers (notice the "s" at the end -- always there, even with a singular Scheffers!) extended family. The event was planned to celebrate 2 graduations and 3 birthdays. (Michelle will graduate in 2 weeks from Erikson and Loyola; Bryan's sister Kristin graduated yesterday from U of M.) You may find it hard to believe, but these are the only pictures I took! Maybe I'm a little shy in front of so many Schefferses! We drove Lil Red(top down, of course). More than one person thought it was a graduation gift for Michelle! Your dad was quick to correct the assumption! I wish I'd had the camera out when he took Grandpa Bob for a spin! Below, you can see Michelle & cousin Elena (of Flower Girl Fame) right after she allowed Michelle to brush her hair! A good time was had by all.

3 comments:

EB said...

Lovely. Great pictures. Thank you for satisfying those of us who could not attend! :)

Anonymous said...

ditto
uncle dave

Anonymous said...

Yes, we missed you EB and your wonderful family. Hopefully next time all the Bartons/Irvngs can come!