What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Austin

This was the first blue SWA plane I ever saw. Kinda pretty, huh? These guys are in the Midway airport, and they look so real, it's surprising when they don't move. I enjoyed watching the clouds out the window. However, I did not enjoy the turbulence as we descended for the landing. I got to see Granny & Papa both today. Granny didn't know me, but she seems really content. Aunt Kelsey is back from camp, and Peyton is very glad to see her! Erica & Mark gave Pappy Jack a new hat for Father's Day. We saw 4 little bunny rabbits when we got home. One was tiny enough to fit in your hand! I don't think bunnies really have blue eyes, but the flash caught his little eye just so. Peyton was definitely the star -- he's changed so much since we were here in March! He's getting very mobile, and it's so much fun to watch him.

No comments: