What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Babysitting Carolyn

Here's a few shots from last weekend. There were lots and lots of stories. . . (a girl after my own heart!!!)































Carolyn got to try her first Starbucks, much to her grandfather's delight. She started out with an orange creme frappacino, and though it was cold, her reaction was favorable.
At the park, there were too many big kids on the play structure, but Carolyn was quite content to play with the bark.

























She also enjoyed exploring the little ant hills in the sidewalk cracks. This girl is into details! Maybe one day she'll watch the nature channel with her papa!





















All that dirt meant we had to wash hands before we left the park. This was also a game for LMC and she was fascinated with the water splashing up out of the little hole.

No comments: