What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Happy Blogiversary!

Happy Blogiversary to Me! This blog is one year old today. I remember my very first post. I was ready for a different way to post pictures, and making the webpage had just gotten to be too much work! This has been more fun than work. I have learned some interesting things, including a whole new language!
  • Blogathy - I do not want to post today and I do not care about it
  • Blogopotamus - A long long blog post
  • Blogorrhea - unusually high output of articles
  • Bleg - To use one’s blog to beg for assistance etc.
  • Hitnosis - Refreshing your browser repeatedly to see if your hit counter or comments have increased
  • Blogoholic - addicted to blogging
  • Blogorific = blogtastic - something which a blogger says is terrific
  • Blogsit - maintaining a blog while the primary blogger is on leave
  • Blogvertising - Also called blogvert. Advertising on a blog.
  • Blurker - a blog reader not posting comments, just lurking around quietly.
  • Blogstorm - a large amount of blogosphere activity due to particular controversy. Also called Blog Swarm.
To see more uselss blogging information, go to the Blogging Glossary.

1 comment:

amberWIRE said...

I am so proud of you and your blogging! Happy Blogiversary!!