I was glad to get to spend a little time with Granny & Papa at Grace House.
AND after flying Southwest Airlines for 30+ years, I finally got to ride on Shamu!!! Yippee!! A whale plane!

- AND I got to see Kathryn, who came down from FW just for the night.
- AND I got to set the house alarm off at around 530 this morning.
- AND I got to drive to Kelsey's school in Cedar Park in my PJ's with no shoes (Kathryn says at least they were cool PJ's!)
- AND I got to watch chickens scurry around when Jack fed them bugs (ew!)
- AND I learned what Underarmor is (thanks Cade!)
- AND I learned what emo kids and scene kids are.(thanks Kelsey & Kathryn)
- AND my sister and I solved all the world's problems.
- AND, best of all, there was an Optic Miracle!!!
4 comments:
What a fabulous family you must have, especially that sister with whom which you can solve all the world's problems!
Nanc,
I mean Nanc. It says Nanc at the top of your comment. If you want it to sound anon, from an unbiased source, you have to post as anon.
guess
These pictures look alot like some others I've seen elsewhere. Have you been to Sheboygan?
Where's the Hindu temple I've seen so many times before in the "fabulous family" of bloggers that solve world problems.
Tokyo Nik (reappearing)
Post a Comment