What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Monday, October 01, 2007

CPR

This is a shot of one of the two training rooms from the mass CPR class Friday. There were mannikins mannikins mannikins everywhere! The class is video driven, demonstrated on the big screen at the front, then everyone would practice on their own mannikin. The largest class I saw was maybe 60 or 70 people, and there were 15 or 20 teachers roving among them. Some classes were smaller. I don't think they got anywhere near breaking a record. I wondered what happened to publicity? I never saw anyone from the TV station or newspapers. There were lots of teachers, but really, not so very many students.

No comments: