What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Monday, October 08, 2007

The Marathon - the day before

Saturday, runners go downtown to Expo to pick up number bibs and electronic chip that goes on shoestrings. Carolyn loves doors, as you can see below. It is said that an important part of running a marathon is carboloading the day before. Spaghetti is traditional in our family, and this was no exception. It was excellent.

Carolyn does a little carboloading too. She likes to show you her teeth in true Barton style. We were so happy that the Scheffers got to be there to share in the event.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are great! That pic of Caroline showing her teeth, covered with spaghetti sauce is priceless! Great job camera lady!