Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen! For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.
Well, you don't just say "car." I mean it could be a rental car you're using because you've had a wreck, it could be a gift for a child, it could be a car for the Bryans (whoever they are) to take back to Ethiopia, or who knows what else! You're in blogland; you simply must say more than "Car."
5 comments:
woo hoo!so cool!
nice. yours?
Car??? Yes, we know it's a car! But whose car? I think this needs more explanation!
Yes, it's mine. What else is there to say?
Well, you don't just say "car." I mean it could be a rental car you're using because you've had a wreck, it could be a gift for a child, it could be a car for the Bryans (whoever they are) to take back to Ethiopia, or who knows what else! You're in blogland; you simply must say more than "Car."
Post a Comment