What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

A day with LMC

It was a balm to my soul to spend Saturday with Little Carolyn. I was acutely aware of Mom's illness, wondering if she would soon be finally healed of that hateful disease. At the same time I was privileged to interact with the innocence of a child, bursting with life and growth, even minute by minute, ever learning something new.
Like, slurping soup makes it taste better. There's nothing quite like an ice cream sandwich. (And I heartily agree!) Dirt feels fine to the fingers. Sometimes, you just feel like hiding! And sometimes, we all just need a pat, and for someone to tell us it's going to be ok.

No comments: