Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen! For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Monarchs
I saw 2 monarchs yesterday! It made me smile to see them, but the big migration won't begin until sometime in August in Michigan.
I'm glad you let us know about the job (even though it has nothing to do with monarchs!) I prayed fervently for you to have the wisdom to know God's will for you at this time. For what it's worth, I feel great peace about your decision. I'm not sure why, but it just feels "right." And we know that "all things work together for good for those who love the Lord and are called according to his purpose." Either way, it would have "worked together for good!"
1 comment:
I'm glad you let us know about the job (even though it has nothing to do with monarchs!) I prayed fervently for you to have the wisdom to know God's will for you at this time. For what it's worth, I feel great peace about your decision. I'm not sure why, but it just feels "right." And we know that "all things work together for good for those who love the Lord and are called according to his purpose." Either way, it would have "worked together for good!"
Post a Comment