Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen! For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.
Saturday, June 23, 2007
I'm the mom, I'm the mom, I'm the mom, mom, mom
It's everything a mom says in 24 hours condensed to 2 minutes and 55 seconds and sung to the William Tell Overture.
Oh, my gosh! It's perfect. With an 11- and 14-year old, this is exactly how I feel every day! All I can add is, "It's okay if you don't like me. I'm not supposed to be your friend right now. You have plenty of other friends!" Haha!!!
2 comments:
Oh, my gosh! It's perfect. With an 11- and 14-year old, this is exactly how I feel every day! All I can add is, "It's okay if you don't like me. I'm not supposed to be your friend right now. You have plenty of other friends!" Haha!!!
This is hilarious! You should learn this song and sing pieces of it whenever needed...
Post a Comment