Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen! For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.
Sunday, August 20, 2006
Blue?
Is it possible that this child could have blue eyes?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cade's eyes looked just like this until he was 9 months old. But then they changed to a sort of a greenish brown. It's still fun to look at those early pictures. We thought it would be cool to be the brown-eyed parents with the blue-eyed kid. (He was also pretty blonde!)
2 comments:
Cade's eyes looked just like this until he was 9 months old. But then they changed to a sort of a greenish brown. It's still fun to look at those early pictures. We thought it would be cool to be the brown-eyed parents with the blue-eyed kid. (He was also pretty blonde!)
That post is not really from anonymous.
I know anonymous and . . .
(Wasn't it Lloyd Benson who said I knew Jack Kennedy, and you sir are no Jack Kennedy)
I love old quotes.
Blue eyes rule though--ha
The Original Anonymous,
. . . really
Post a Comment