What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Let the record show

Let the record show that I do not fierecely hate all flying insects. Yesterday, there were bees quietly pollinating the flowers in my garden, minding their own business, staying out of houses, not moving unexpectedly in my direction. The bees are a little fearsome because of the large black abdomen(is that whole thing a stinger?), but they seemed intent on the flowers.

The wasps, however, are always making sudden turns in their hovering. They seem just as interested in going in the house. They build nests in grills and right by doors. Besides, in all the stories, aren't the bees good guys? Whoever heard of a good wasp? Well, maybe there were the ones in AntZ, but that was intended to be fantasy, not reality.

No comments: