What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Monarchs!

Yesterday, I was leaving for work and noticed this monarch visiting my butterfly bush. He was so beautiful, I just couldn't stop watching him! Unlike the other butterfly from a few weeks ago, the monarch was happy to slowly fluttter his wings, almost like he was showing off his wing pattern or something! It reminded me of watching monarchs passing over Oklahoma as they migrated one fall a few years back.

If it makes you just dying to read about monarch migration, try this article about the miracle of monarch migration or this one about a lady who rescues monarchs.

Then if, like me, you think you just must follow the monarch's migration this fall, you can check here every Friday for the weekly update.

3 comments:

EB said...

I hope you are using the butterfly-rescuing lady as a passage topic!

Anonymous said...

your pictures look like something out of a magazine. a butterfly magazine to be specific.

Anonymous said...

. . . and to think each one came from a worm.