What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Boston 11 - Old North Church

I think the Old North Church has to be one of my favorite sites so far. I love the poem
Listen my children and you shall hear
of the midnight ride of Paul Revere.
I know it's not quite all accurate, but I still like it! Here's a statue of Paul Revere. Inside the church, they have box pews, which I don't remember hearing of before. It was very interesting. The pews were designed this way to conserve warmth. People would bring their foot warmers and huddle close together with blankets. The darkened window is the window that Robert Newman used to escape. He lit the lanterns to warn the patriots of the British. But of course, the British saw the lanterns too, and he had to escape. They could decorate their pew however they wanted. This was a double size box belonging to a wealthy merchant or shipowner or something.

No comments: