What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Boston 17 - Bunker Hill Monument

We crossed the Charles River and went to see Bunker Hill Monument.This was built to commemorate the first major battle of the American Revolution. We climbed the 294 steps to the top of the monument. At the top, you have quite a nice view of the area, though it was somewhat lessened by the rain and clouds of the day. The room on top is very small, with a little resting bench. A man with a little boy came up just after us, huffing and puffing just like we had. We headed down, down, down. After all 294 steps, I suddenly noticed what I should have noticed 293 steps ago. I DID NOT HAVE MY PURSE!!! Unbelievable! So Craig started back up the 294 steps (what a guy!) but the other man soon met him, and he had the purse. (It didn't match his outfit, but I was glad to see it!)

No comments: