What's the deal with the blurring line?
Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.
Me & My Mac
HERE'S WHAT I'M LIKING:
It starts up quickly
The back-lit keyboard
HERE'S WHAT I FIGURED OUT:
How to alt control delete!
control c is command c
"delete" = backspace and "function delete" = delete
Now I can crop photos and maintain a particular aspect ratio!
I can make screen prints now
I can print multiple copies of a document (who'd 've thought that little triangle would expand for printer details? Intuitive, I tell you)
HERE'S WHAT I HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT
Exactly where have all my pictures gone? (I'm sure they're there somewhere!)
HERE'S WHAT I'M NOT LIKING:
Can't run CM Storybook Creator
Can't run Microsoft Money
Have to be careful when creating documents on a Mac, or no one else will be able to open them!
Why do I have to look at this cheesy smiley face on the dock?
Help is not always helpful. Where's the contents there?
No comments:
Post a Comment