What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Boston 9 - Faneuil Hall

This is Faneuil Hall, built by wealthy merchant Peter Faneuil in 1741. It was the location of many debates and speeches in pre-Revolutionary times. For some reason, I was especially interested in the unusual weathervane on the cupola. It's a grasshopper! There's a huge marketplace here with all kinds of shops and restaurants. Reminded us of the market in Seattle. We had lunch here - Craig had clam chowder! (The picture below was taken with the phone, which doesn't like low light.) Outside, we listened to a high school band play. Reminded us of fun times long ago! Craig got to go in Bill Rogers' Running Center. Having a wonderful time!

No comments: