What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Boston 16 - Boston Public Garden

Our last day was rainy, but I really wanted to walk through the Boston Public Garden. The end of April in Boston is just the very beginning of spring. There were lots of flower beds filled with tulips, not yet open. But here and there, we did find a brave tulip, too impatient to wait for warmer weather. Now the real reason I wanted to go to the Boston Public Gardens was because it is featured in a favorite book of mine, Make Way for Ducklings. (I don't remember reading this as a child, but I read it many times in my "2nd childhood," when I devoured children's literature with 3 little girls!) In the garden, there are these statues of Mrs. Mallard and her children, though one of the eight seems to be missing. We saw Mr. and Mrs. Mallard too, but I think it's too early for little ducklings. We saw the swan boats, but they were not in operation because of the weather.

No comments: