What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Coach Stop Inn

Here I am at breakfast, about to partake in my very first blueberry fritter, the signature dish here. This is our bedroom. Below, is the dresser. It's nice to stay someplace long enough to unpack things into the drawers! This is our living room. This is the parlor which is shared by everyone. We haven't spent any time in there. We don't have a TV in our room, but I think there is one in this room, hidden in the sideboard. We haven't missed it. High speed internet access keeps us in touch with the world, and it is enough. Here is the breakfast room. I think there are 3 other rooms here. Breakfast is served from 8 to 9. Then in the afternoon, there is something special made for "afternoon tea," cookies or cake or something. This is just left out for the rest of the day. This is a painting by Natalie which is in the breakfast room. I think it is a very interesting picture.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I like the little towel basket. Do they fold them into different animal shapes?

Transplant said...

No, all the towels are neatly folded in the ordinary fashion, and then arranged in the basket like a flower arrangement every day.