What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Shore Path (Wednesday)

Walking along the shore and listening to the crashing waves is by far one of my favorite things to do here. I think I can imagine how Legolas was haunted by the sea.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

This bottom picture is very funny because neither of you look as happy as we know you must have been while climbing all over rocks by the sea :)

Transplant said...

If you ask a stranger to snap a picture, you never know if they are going to say 1 - 2 - 3 or not. This guy did not.

Anonymous said...

Nice Northface jackets, I wish I had one...wait ;)

Bryan