What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Monday evening

Last evening, we ate at a place called The Chart Room, right by the water. It was low tide, so the water was not close, and you could see lots of tide pools. I'm rather fascinated with tide pools. (I think I may feel a passage coming; I wonder if this topic is overused?) After dinner, we went back to town and watched the sun set and wandered around for a bit.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I think I would like tidepools. Are there starfish???

Transplant said...

It is said you can see starfish in tidepools, and I have gazed in many pools for quite some time but haven't seen any (yet).