What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Thunder Hole (Thursday)

We went back to the coast in the early morning Wednesday. Not sunrise, since that's around 5. A little early even for us to be somewhere! This is Thunder Hole. There's a cleft in the rocks, and if the tides and everything are just right, air gets trapped back there and is released with a big roar, like thunder. We did not hear anything close to thunder, though we are told it would be much more spectacular if we could come during a hurricane. But we did hear a loud boom, and it was fun to watch the waves splash in and out of there. I might add that it is very hard to photograph splashing water. I am learning a lot about my little Elph, but I can't seem to find a setting for splashing water. Some of my 200 pictures of Thunder Hole look very much like there could be white horses or something dancing on the waves, so little do they look like water. However, in reality, it looked nothing like that.

No comments: