What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Friday, July 13, 2007

New words for dictionary

Just in case you were dying to know, every year Meriam-Webster selects new words to add to its collegiate dictionary. Check out this year's new words here. This year, ginormous made the cut, Michelle. It seems that ginormous was also highest ranking of favorite words not in the dictionary in 2005, and what do you know, now it's real. How about that.

(By the way, I'm having a little trouble with my IE6. I got frustrated with IE7, so I deleted it, thinking I would just reinstall IE6 which seldom troubled me. But when I deleted IE7, I found this rogue version of IE6 popped up, and it's not listed so I can't uninstall it! It is a little confused, so if you view this post in IE, you get this lovely link at the bottom that says "Read more" but takes you nowhere. Trust me on this -- there is no more to read! I really need a personal computer assistant to look into this, and I know a good one, but the rates are ginormously high on this particular day, so it will have to wait. Sheesh!)

Update. . . OK, my IT Genius Extraordinaire has fixed the problem. Did I marry right or did I marry right?

2 comments:

EB said...

just use firefox. i like it much better than ie now.

Nanc said...

And as a Mac user, I don't even have to know what IE6 or IE7 is!

Hugs!