What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hike - Gorham Mountain (Wednesday)

Here we are ready to begin the hike. Wild blueberries! Wild blueberries supplement our lunch of apples, water, pretzels, and cashews. Here we are at the summit, about 500 feet elevation. Quite a view of the surrounding area, islands and other mountains, but as you can see that superb view was mostly hidden by clouds. Still, the clouds are interesting. You could hear the distant waves crashing on the shore below. Below, we believe this to be an early camera tripod. Early Americans could place their cameras on these rocks for timed photos. Now that tripods have been invented, these piles of rocks (known as cairns) serve as trail markers.

No comments: