What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

What is this?

This little fellow must live in one of the trees nearby. He looks as much like a rat as a squirrel! What do you suppose happened to his tail? In the last picture, he looks more like a dog curled up in the sun. Who knew that squirrels took naps in the sun?

3 comments:

Laura said...

you might be surprised how many squirrels on hope's campus have similar maimed looks to them... various colors and hair styles on the tail.. one without a tail at all. it does make one wonder. :-P

Michelle said...

It's a Squat! A combo of a squirrel and rat. The one without a tail at Hope was known as the Squabbit. There was also rumor of a Squnk, but I never saw this with my own eyes...

Laura said...

i always wondered if someone took off the squabbit's tail on purpose.